The Goh Bee Gah Bursary was established at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) to enable disadvantaged but worthy undergraduates to make the most of their SIT education without being hindered by their financial circumstances.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
- Good performance at selection interview.
- Students are pursuing a full-time Health Sciences degree programme offered at the Institute, specifically:
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Diagnostic Radiography
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Radiation Therapy
- Honours Degree in Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Nursing
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees only.
- Recipient of this bursary may hold another Bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from the Goh Bee Gah Foundation through SymAsia Foundation Limited.