|Recognition of Excellence... and Supportive Donors
24 Book Prizes, 3 Outstanding Student Awards and 15 non-bonded scholarships were presented at SIT's second Recognition of Excellence, a special reception to celebrate student achievement and the philanthropic support that nurtures student excellence.
|||Faculty and Staff Give SIT Bursary Their Warm Support!
There are 18 Bursaries to be awarded in the upcoming Academic Year 2016/17 for financially disadvantaged SIT students, thanks to the growing support of our Faculty & Staff.
Support Student Financial Aid
Bursaries, Study Grants, Emergency Funds and other student bond-free financial aid instruments will help level the playing field for students with demonstrable financial need, by enabling them to realise their full potential at SIT.
Support Student Excellence
Inspire academic excellence and leadership, and nurture the community spirit in our students by supporting bond-free Scholarships and a range of performance awards such as Book Prizes, Gold Medals and Outstanding Student Awards.
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Revenue contributors in Singapore will receive a 2.5 times tax deduction for gifts made in calendar years 2016-2018. Tax deductibility can be utilised over a period of five years. To find out more, contact us at:
Tel: +65 6592 1138 or +65 6592 1094
- Paving the Way for SITizen Entrepreneurs
- A Spicy Treat for the Stomach...that Comes Straight from the Heart
- Meeting of Minds
- SIE Students Tour Samwoh Innovation Centre
- Mapletree's Firm Friendship Empowers Young Talents
- When Support Comes Full Circle
- Not Just a Change of Scene
- Touching the LIves of SITizens in Need
- New Bursary for SIT Students
- Samwoh Ups its Support for SIT Students
- Putting Love into Philanthropy
- Nurturing Women Leaders for the Future
- Rotary Club of Bugis Junction Members Give SITizens Their All-Round Support
- SCCCF Scholarship Established at SIT
- Recognition of Excellence...and Supportive Donors
- For SITizens, by SITizens
- Partners in Philanthropy
- Dou Yee Enterprises’ Beneficial Ways
- Galloping to a Brighter Future