Tuition Fees per annum are listed below:
- Academic Year 2017/18 Tuition Fees
- Academic Year 2016/17 Tuition Fees
- Academic Year 2015/16 Tuition Fees
- Academic Year 2014/15 Tuition Fees
MOE Tuition Grant
The Tuition Grant (TG) is a grant sponsored by the Government to help you manage the cost of a full-time tertiary education in Singapore. SIT students who are awarded the Tuition Grant will pay subsidised tuition fees as shown on the Tuition Fees page.
The Tuition Grant is extended to full-time undergraduates who are Singapore Citizens (SC) and Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) enrolled in full-time undergraduate courses. International students (IS) from AY2015 cohort onwards are eligible to apply.
SC, SPR and IS students who have received Tuition Grant for studies in degree programmes at NUS, NTU, SIT, SMU, SUTD, SUSS, LASALLE or NAFA, will be eligible for Tuition Grant up to total credits required for graduation at SIT less the percentage of semesters or trimesters of Tuition Grant received at your previous university.
Illustration: Student has studied and received TG for 4 out of 8 semesters before transferring to SIT. Upon transfer to a SIT programme of 180 credits, Student is eligible to 50% (4/8 semesters) of the total credits required for graduation. Hence, Student will receive TG for 90 out of 180 credits taken in SIT.
If you have already fully utilised your Tuition Grant for studies in degree programmes at the above mentioned institutions, you will have to pay non-subsidised fees for your entire programme duration at SIT.
To receive the Tuition Grant, SPR and IS students are required to submit an application, which is subjected to MOE's approval, and sign a Tuition Grant Agreement in which you will be required to work in a Singapore entity for three years upon graduation from SIT.
There is no service obligation for SC students.
Note: Students who are not eligible, SPR and IS students who do not apply for the grant, unsuccessful applicants, or successful applicants who do not sign the Tuition Grant Agreement, will have to pay non-subsidised fees.
Application for Tuition Grant is done during matriculation.
A. SC students
Eligible SC students will be awarded the Tuition Grant by making a declaration on your eligibility. The steps are as follows:
1. Download and complete the “Declaration For Tuition Grant Eligibility” Form from the Student Portal (Login to Student Portal > IN4SIT > Document Submission (Tile)).
2. Scan and upload all pages of the completed form in a PDF file to IN4SIT by 30 June 2017.
SC Students do not need to apply on the MOE TG Online System.
B. SPR and IS students
SPR and IS students who intend to receive Tuition Grant are required to submit an application for the Tuition Grant Scheme, which is subject to MOE’s approval.
1. Download and complete the “Declaration For Tuition Grant Eligibility” Form from Student Portal (Login to Student Portal > IN4SIT > Document Submission (Tile)). Scan and upload all pages of the completed form in a PDF file to IN4SIT (Login to Student Portal > IN4SIT > Document Submission (Tile)) by 30 June 2017.
2. Submit an application on the MOE TGonline website during the application period, from 17 July to 21 July 2017 for AY2017/18. You may refer to the Application Guide for more details.
3. Sign the Tuition Grant Agreement at the Tuition Grant Signing Ceremony on 11 August 2017 if your application is successful. Successful applicants will need to bring two sureties for the signing ceremony. The sureties must be above 21 and below 65 years of age and must not be undischarged bankrupts. Details will be sent to your SIT and personal email accounts, nearer to the date.
2. You may also contact the MOE Tuition Grant Unit should you need to seek clarifications:
Tuition Grant Unit
Higher Education Division
Office Tower Level 15
Ministry of Education, Singapore
1 North Buona Vista Drive
Tel: +65 6872 2220
Fax: +65 6776 8609