The Decision Science Agency Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- First-year students pursuing a full-time undergraduate programme under the Infocomm Technology cluster offered by the Institute;
- Singapore Citizens;
- Have a good character record;
- Achieved good academic results; and
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than S$1,500.
Tenure and Benefits of the Study Grant:
- Each Study Grant is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Study Grant shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this grant may accept another grant concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Study Grant is made possible by a gift from Decision Science Agency Pte Ltd, a group of consultants and analysts that help companies to improve the efficiency of digital marketing operations by focusing on digital strategy, usability and analytics.