In partnership with Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Cybersecurity Agency of Singapore (CSA), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) introduces the GoSecure programme to promote and develop cybersecurity capabilities for local enterprises.
The programme works with local companies to identify security gaps in their ICT products and solutions through vulnerability assessment to reduce cybersecurity risks.
- Build your cybersecurity capabilities by incorporating cybersecurity best practices in your product and solution development
- Meet the cybersecurity criteria for the SMEs Go Digital Programme
- Give your customers greater assurance in your product and solution
What SIT offers?
- Vulnerability Assessments (VA) for products and solutions
- Knowledge transfer of Security-by-Design Principles
- Expertise from SIT Faculty
- Access to SIT students
- Subsidised fees starting from $6,500* (*prices may vary from case to case)
- IT professional development or workplace training courses, seminars and workshops in Cybersecurity (charges may apply)
Who is eligible?
- This is your first-time application for the GoSecure Programme
- You are a Singapore-Based SME
- You will commit a local Engineer to go through the programme
- You are the IP owner of your product or solution to undergo vulnerability assessment
- Your solution is deployed in at least 5 enterprises
- Your company has a positive nett equity based on your latest financial statement