In partnership with Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Cybersecurity Agency of Singapore (CSA), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) introduces the GoSecure programme to promote and develop cybersecurity capabilities for local enterprises.
The programme works with local companies to identify security gaps in their ICT products and solutions through vulnerability assessment to reduce cybersecurity risks.
- Build your cybersecurity capabilities by incorporating cybersecurity best practices in your product and solution development
- Meet the cybersecurity criteria for the SMEs Go Digital Programme
- Give your customers greater assurance in your product and solution
What SIT offers?
- Vulnerability Assessments (VA) for products and solutions
- Knowledge transfer of Security-by-Design Principles
- Expertise from SIT Faculty
- Access to SIT students
- Subsidised fees starting from $6,500* (*prices may vary from case to case)
- IT professional development or workplace training courses, seminars and workshops in Cybersecurity (charges may apply)
For the programme to achieve success, you, as the company owner, must dedicate at least one local technical engineer to go through the programme so that this engineer will build cybersecurity capability and transfer the knowledge among your other employees. Priority will also be given to the first-time applicant for GoSecure.
The following are the eligibility criteria:
- You are a Singapore-owned or Singapore-based ICT company
- You are the IP owner of your product or solution
- Your company has a positive net equity based on your latest financial statement [optional for start-up companies]
|Assistant Professor Goh Weihan||
CEO, Verbosecurity Pte Ltd
|Muhammad Yusri Bin Osman||Professional Officer|
|Abigail See||Associate Security Consultant|
|Linette Leow||Associate Security Consultant|
|Toh Jinan||Associate Security Consultant|
|Zhang Jianyue||Associate Security Consultant|