Singapore Accountancy Commission Outstanding Student Leader Award
The Singapore Accountancy Commission Outstanding Student Leader Award is established at SIT to recognise exceptional students pursuing the Bachelor of Accountancy degree programme.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduating student from the Bachelor of Accountancy degree programme at SIT
- Achieved outstanding academic results and within the top 10% of the graduating Bachelor of Accountancy cohort
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Held leadership appointments that require the student to lead, motivate, mentor and organize activities in the areas of Institute’s activities or activities outside the Institute, especially to the accounting community
Benefits of the Award
- Certificate and Cash Prize of S$5,000
- Recipient(s) shall receive a complimentary registration into the Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification programme and be SAC ambassador(s).
About the Donor
This award has been made possible with a gift from the Singapore Accountancy Commission, an economic agency that deepens the skills of the accountancy talent pool; develops the industry to capture growth opportunities; and creates a hub and exchange to develop Singapore into a leading global accountancy hub.