Lighthouse Club Singapore Book Prize in Engineering Mathematics 1
The Lighthouse Club Singapore Book Prize in Engineering Mathematics 1 is established at SIT to encourage and recognise academic excellence among students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering degree programme.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering degree at SIT
- Achieved the top score in the Engineering Mathematics 1 module
- The prize will be shared equally in the event that more than one student achieves the highest score
Benefits of the Award
Certificate and Cash Prize of S$1,500
About the Donor
The Lighthouse Club is the Construction Industry’s Charity, and at the same time the focal point for all those working in, or connected with, the construction industry. Established in the UK in 1956, the Lighthouse Club has branches worldwide – in the Asia Pacific Region there are branches in Australia, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Macau, Yangon and Singapore.
The Lighthouse Club Singapore (LHCSG) has three objectives:
1. Promote fellowship and co-operation among members
2. Provide aid to victims of accident or illness within the construction industry
3 To support the education and training of people in the construction industry