The Alfa Tech Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Interior Design degree programme offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Interior Design degree programme at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Alfa Tech Vestasia Pte Ltd, which provides turnkey project solutions from consulting, design, build and project management to facility management across Asia.