All successful applicants who have accepted SIT's offers are required to complete the matriculation process before commencing their studies in SIT.
To complete the pre-matriculation exercise please refer to the MATRICULATION GUIDE below based on your programme of study
- CIA Programme - Matriculation Guide
- 4-Years Allied Health Programmes and Nursing programme - Matriculation Guide
- 1-Year TCD Programmes - Matriculation Guide
- All other programmes - Matriculation Guide
Important Dates and Deadlines to note
1.For AY2019/2020 intake, the pre-matriculation package will be sent to students via e-mail as per the schedule below:
- BBA Food Business Management – 15 May 2019 onwards
- Allied Health Programmes - 15 May 2019 onwards
- All other programmes – from 1 June 2019 onwards.
If you have not received the email by the above deadlines, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve your Student ID and password before starting the pre matriculation exercise:
2. AY2019/AY2020 Pre-Matriculation Exercise – A Step by Step Process Guide can be found in the matriculation guide above. Students are reminded to complete all the steps mentioned in the guide STRICTLY WITHIN THE DEADLINES below:
|Students Under the CIA programmes||All Health Programmes||Students under all other programmes|
|Step 1: Account Activation||Complete this step as soon as possible (within a week of receiving your matriculation packages) as you will only be able to proceed with the below steps once your account is activated|
|Step 2: Online Pre-Matriculation Declaration & Photo Submission||7 June 2019||30 June 2019|
|Step 3: Matriculation Fees Payment||7 June 2019||30 June 2019|
|Step 4: Submission of Compulsory Forms||7 June 2019||30 June 2019|
|Step 5: Setting up student bank account||30 June 2019|
|Step 6: Application for LOANS/ Assistance Schemes||CPF Education Scheme (CPFES)||01 June 2019 - 30 June 2019|
|Tution Fee Loan (TFL)||1 June 2019 - 8 July 2019|
|SIT Study Loan (SL)||1 June 2019 - 8 July 2019|
|Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) – Standing Order Only||1 June 2019 - 8 July 2019|
|Mendaki Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS)||1 June 2019 - 30 June 2019|
|Step 7: Skills Future Credit||60 days before the semester or trimester start date of the course till the day of the semester or trimester commences|
|Step 8: Credit Exemption and Module/Course enrollment||
Credit Exemption: 09 July 2019 - 17 July 2019
Module/Course Enrolment: Between mid-July to mid-Aug
(The above is not applicable to CIA and TCD)
|Step 9: Collection of Matric Card||Please refer to the collection date based on your programme|
|Step 10: Application of for the Undergraduate Concession Card||22 July 2019 - 31 August 2019|
Matriculation Exercise Student FAQ
All students will be issued their SIT matriculation card according to the designated collection dates as shown in the table below. They can collect their matriculation card personally or they may choose to authorise a parent or representative to do so on their behalf.
|Collection of Matriculation Card (AY2017/2018)|
|Programme||Date||Collect from Student Services Centre||Time|
Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Bsc Electrical Engineering & Information Technology- Bsc Chemical Engineering
TUM Orientation Day
26 July 2019
SIT@SP – Level 6
Student Services Centre
|11.45am to 12.40pm|
The Culinary Institute of America
- BBA Food Business Management (Baking and Pastry Arts)
CIA Orientation Day
14 August 2019
TCA BLK 31 Culinary Theatre
Singapore Institute of Technology - University of Glasgow
- BEng (Hons) Aerospace Systems
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computing Science
|31 August 2019
SIT@DoverExact venue TBC
11.00am to 3.00pm (TBC)
Singapore Institute of Technology
- B (Hons) Accountancy
- BSc (Hons) Air Transport Management
- BEng (Hons) Aircraft Systems Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Dietetics and Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Radiation Therapy
Singapore Institute of Technology/Massey University (Joint-Degree)
Singapore Institute of Technology/Trinity College Dublin (Joint-Degree)
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Singapore Institue of Technology/DigiPen Institute of Technology (Joint-Degree)
- Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems)*
The Glasgow School of Art
- BA (Hons) Communication Design
University of Liverpool- BA (Hons) Criminology and Security
DigiPen Institute of Technology
- BS in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation
Singapore Institute of Technology/Trinity College Dublin (Joint-Degree)
- BSc Diagnostic Radiography
Trinity College Dublin
- BSc Occupational Therapy
Full-time matriculated students can apply for the Undergraduate concession card. This card gives you concessionary travel on SBS Transit & SMRT bus services, (except Express, Jurong Island and Night services) and on the rail system.
Full-time matriculated undergraduates are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Concession Card.
Application procedure – for matriculated students
Apply at any of these TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices:
Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange,
Hougang Bus Interchange,
Jurong East Bus Interchange,
Pasir Ris Bus Interchange,
Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange,
Admiralty MRT Station,
Somerset MRT Station*,
Tiong Bahru MRT Station.
These offices are open Monday-Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Closed on Public Holidays).
*Somerset CCRO will be closed for meal break from 2pm - 3pm.
Bring your NRIC and SIT matriculation card for verification purposes. International students must also bring the Student Pass issued by ICA and original passport.
Pay the $18 application fee. This includes $5 card cost (non-refundable), $3 personalisation fee (non-refundable) and $10 stored value.
Students are advised to contact TransitLink Hotline at 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255 663) to check your eligibility status before proceeding to any Concession Card Replacement Offices for card application.
The location and operating hours of TransitLink Card Replacement Office can be found at www.transitlink.com.sg
For students who have lost your Undergraduate Concession Card
Students can contact Transitlink hotline at 1800-2255663 and provide their personal ID number to report loss of card. The lost card will be invalidated within 48 hours from the time of report.
Please enquire if the lost card has been found via Transitlink website: www.transitlink.com.sg > e-Services > Lost Concession Card Enquiry before proceeding to apply for the replacement.
There are 2 ways to apply for the replacement.
Via the TransitLink Offices - Go to any TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Office listed above to apply for replacement.
Via the Transitlink website: www.transitlink.com.sg > e-Services > Replacement of Lost Concession Card.
Extension of Undergraduate Concession Card
Students who have to extend their course of study at SIT may apply for an extension of concessionary eligibility period for the Undergraduate Concession Card. Please send the request via email to email@example.com at least 10 working days before the expiry date of your existing concessionary eligibility period with the following details:
Name as stated on your Undergraduate Concession Card
NRIC/FIN/Passport Number as reflected on your concession card
Expected date (DD/MM/YY) or period for completion of your course
Reason for extension of course
What are adaptive online courses?
- Adaptive online courses cater to individuals’ learning needs and abilities, and encourage students to learn at their own time and pace.
How do they benefit YOU?
The courses help to prepare you for your studies in SIT:
- To help you reach the desired level of certain core subjects competencies, such as math, physics and chemistry, prior to starting your studies in SIT.
- To refresh your knowledge on fundamental concepts and techniques to solve math, physics or chemistry-related problems.
Are they for YOU?
- Yes. These preparatory courses fundamentally help you to be prepared before the start of your studies in SIT.
When will they be available?
- They will be available to you once you are matriculated. You can access them anywhere, anytime.
* English Quest will be available in September 2018.
For enquiries, pls contact us at
SITMathQuest@SingaporeTech.edu.sg for Math Quest matters
SITPhyQuest@SingaporeTech.edu.sg for Physics Quest matters
SITChemQuest@SingaporeTech.edu.sg for Chemistry Quest matters
SITEngQuest@SingaporeTech.edu.sg for English Quest matters
1) Student Orientation Camps
Date: Friday to Sunday, 23-25 August 2019 (Open to ALL programmes)
Registration - Open from 15 May to 30 June 2019
2) Day Zero – Compulsory for SIT and SIT joint degree programmes
Date: Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, 26 - 28 August 2019 depending on your degree programme.
An introduction day for all SIT and SIT Joint Programme students. This day is planned to equip you to be ready for your University journey.
More information on Day Zero will be posted on Student Life website from 30th May 2019 onwards.
3) Club Fair (Please note that Matriculation Card collection is on the same day)
Date: Saturday, 31 August 2019
Have a special interest? Want your voice to be heard? At SIT, we have more than 120 Student Management Committees, Special Interest, Sports and Performing Arts clubs to choose from. Come see what your seniors have planned for you. Dont' miss out on our University Life!
Applicants who have not matriculated
Should you wish to withdraw from SIT before the matriculation process is completed, do state your reason(s) for withdrawal in an e-mail to the Admissions Division.
Applicants who have matriculated
Students who leave SIT either through withdrawal on their own accord, or termination of candidature by SIT after the second week of a semester/trimester, will be liable to pay tuition fees for the entire semester/trimester.
Students enrolling to SIT Conferred and Joint-Degree Programmes are required to refer to Academic Guide for the Withdrawal application closing dates and the impact on grading.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATION OF WITHDRAWAL
1. You must submit the online Withdrawal Application via the IN4SIT.
2. An interview will be arranged, details of the interview will be notified by email.
3. A letter confirming the withdrawal from SIT will be sent to you.
4. Return your matriculation card to the Registrar’s Office.
5. Those who have applied for an Undergraduate Concession Card will not be eligible for concessionary travel upon withdrawal from SIT. However, the card can still be used to pay for transportation needs at adult fares for a period of four months before expiry. You may request for a refund of the card’s remaining value upon surrendering it at any TransitLink Ticket Office or TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Office.
6. Those holding a Student Pass issued by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) must surrender it to ICA within seven days upon termination of study.
How to apply:
1. Login to IN4SIT
2. Select Request Management
3. Select Program Withdrawal Request
For any clarifications please contact the Registrar’s Office:
If you require any assistance on the steps above, please refer to the following hotline to make further enquiry:
|General Line (Registrar's Office)||General Enquiries regarding matriculation||6592 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Academic Programmes||Academic Advising||6592 2021||AcdPrg@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Admissions||Admission Matters and Student’s Pass Application for new Students||6592 1136||Adm@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Financial Assistance Schemes and Scholarships Application|
|Centre for Career Readiness||Career Coaching Guidance, Career Networking Events and Integrated Work Study Programme||6592 8150||CareerReadiness@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|IT Helpdesk||SIT Email/Account Access and Software Licences||6746 6515||IThelpdesk@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Student Finance||Billings and GIRO Enquiries||6592 8149||StudentFinance@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Student Life||Disability Support Services, Student Activities/Clubs/Management Committees, Student Insurance and Student Orientation Camp||6592 1191||Sld@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|