All successful applicants who have accepted SIT's offers are required to complete the matriculation process before commencing their studies in SIT.
To complete the pre-matriculation exercise please refer to the MATRICULATION GUIDE (kindly note the guides for this year will only be available in May 2020) below based on your programme of study
- CIA Programme - Matriculation Guide
- 4-Years Allied Health Programmes and Nursing programme - Matriculation Guide
- 1-Year TCD Programmes - Matriculation Guide
- All other programmes - Matriculation Guide
Important Dates and Deadlines to note
1. For AY2020/2021 intake, the pre-matriculation package will be sent to students via e-mail as per the schedule below:
- BBA Food Business Management – 15 May 2020 onwards
- Health & Social Sciences Programmes - 15 May 2020 onwards
- All other programmes – from 1 June 2020 onwards.
If you have not received the email by the above deadlines, please e-mail email@example.com to retrieve your Student ID and password before starting the pre-matriculation exercise:
2. AY2020/AY2021 Pre-Matriculation Exercise – A Step by Step Process Guide can be found in the matriculation guide above. Students are reminded to complete all the steps mentioned in the guide STRICTLY WITHIN THE DEADLINES below:
|Students Under the CIA programmes||Health & Social Sciences Programmes||Students under all other programmes|
|Step 1: Account Activation||Complete this step as soon as possible (within a week of receiving your matriculation packages) as you will only be able to proceed with the below steps once your account is activated|
|Step 2: Online Pre-Matriculation Declaration & Photo Submission||8 June 2020||30 June 2020|
|Step 3: Matriculation Fees Payment||8 June 2020||30 June 2020|
|Step 4: Submission of Compulsory Forms||7 June 2020||30 June 2020|
|Step 5: Setting up a student bank account||30 June 2020|
|Step 6: Application for LOANS/ Assistance Schemes||CPF Education Scheme (CPFES)||01 June 2020 - 30 June 2020 (TBC)|
|Tuition Fee Loan (TFL)||1 June 2020 - 8 July 2020 (TBC)|
|SIT Study Loan (SL)||1 June 2020 - 8 July 2020 (TBC)|
|Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) – Standing Order Only||1 June 2020 - 8 July 2020 (TBC)|
|Mendaki Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS)||1 June 2020 - 30 June 2020 (TBC)|
|Step 7: Skills Future Credit||60 days before the semester or trimester start date of the course till the day of the semester or trimester commences|
|Step 8: Credit Exemption and Module/Course enrolment||
Credit Exemption: 09 July 2020 - 16 July 2020
Module/Course Enrolment: Between end-July to mid-Aug
(Students eligible for credit exemption will receive an email notification in due time)
|Step 9: Collection of Matriculation Card||Please refer to the collection date based on your programme|
|Step 10: Application for the Undergraduate Concession Card||22 July 2020 - 31 August 2020 (TBC)|
Matriculation Exercise Student FAQ
All students will be issued their SIT matriculation card according to the designated collection dates as shown in the table below. They can collect their matriculation card personally or they may choose to authorise a parent or representative to do so on their behalf.
|Collection of Matriculation Card (AY2020/2021)|
|Programme||Date||Collect from Student Services Centre||Time|
The Culinary Institute of America
- BBA Food Business Management (Baking and Pastry Arts)
CIA Orientation Day
Singapore Institute of Technology - University of Glasgow
- BEng (Hons) Aerospace Systems
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computing Science
|29 August 2020
SIT@DoverExact venue TBC
Singapore Institute of Technology
- B (Hons) Accountancy
- BSc (Hons) Air Transport Management
- BEng (Hons) Aircraft Systems Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Digital Communications and Integrated Media
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- BSc (Hons) Dietetics and Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Radiation Therapy
Singapore Institute of Technology/Massey University (Joint-Degree)
Singapore Institute of Technology/Trinity College Dublin (Joint-Degree)
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Singapore Institute of Technology/DigiPen Institute of Technology (Joint-Degree)
- Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems)*
- BSc Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation
- BSc Computer Science in Interactive Media and Game Development
Singapore Institute of Technology/Technical University of Munich (Joint-Degree)
- BEng (Hons) Electronics and Data Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
The Glasgow School of Art
- BA (Hons) Communication Design
University of Liverpool- BA (Hons) Criminology and Security
DigiPen Institute of Technology
- BFA in Digital Art and Animation
Singapore Institute of Technology/Trinity College Dublin (Joint-Degree)
- BSc Diagnostic Radiography
Trinity College Dublin
- BSc Occupational Therapy
Full-time matriculated students can apply for the Undergraduate concession card. This card gives you concessionary travel on SBS Transit & SMRT bus services, (except Express, Jurong Island and Night services) and on the rail system.
Full-time matriculated undergraduates are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Concession Card.
Application procedure – for matriculated students
Apply at any of these TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices:
Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange,
Hougang Bus Interchange,
Jurong East Bus Interchange,
Pasir Ris Bus Interchange,
Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange,
Admiralty MRT Station,
Somerset MRT Station*,
Tiong Bahru MRT Station.
These offices are open Monday-Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Closed on Public Holidays).
*Somerset CCRO will be closed for meal break from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
Bring your NRIC and SIT matriculation card for verification purposes. International students must also bring the Student Pass issued by ICA and original passport.
Pay the $18 application fee. This includes $5 card cost (non-refundable), $3 personalisation fee (non-refundable) and $10 stored value.
Students are advised to contact TransitLink Hotline at 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255 663) to check your eligibility status before proceeding to any Concession Card Replacement Offices for card application.
The location and operating hours of TransitLink Card Replacement Office can be found at www.transitlink.com.sg
For students who have lost your Undergraduate Concession Card
Students can contact Transitlink hotline at 1800-2255663 and provide their personal ID number to report loss of card. The lost card will be invalidated within 48 hours from the time of the report.
Please enquire if the lost card has been found via Transitlink website: www.transitlink.com.sg > e-Services > Lost Concession Card Enquiry before proceeding to apply for the replacement.
There are 2 ways to apply for the replacement.
Via the TransitLink Offices - Go to any TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Office listed above to apply for a replacement.
Via the TransitLink website: www.transitlink.com.sg > e-Services > Replacement of Lost Concession Card.
Extension of Undergraduate Concession Card
Students who have to extend their course of study at SIT may apply for an extension of the concessionary eligibility period for the Undergraduate Concession Card. Please send the request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 working days before the expiry date of your existing concessionary eligibility period with the following details:
Name as stated on your Undergraduate Concession Card
NRIC/FIN/Passport Number as reflected on your concession card
Expected date (DD/MM/YY) or period for completion of your course
Reason for extension of course
What are adaptive online courses?
- Adaptive online courses cater to individuals’ learning needs and abilities, and encourage students to learn at their own time and pace.
How do they benefit YOU?
The courses help to prepare you for your studies in SIT:
- To help you reach the desired level of certain core subjects competencies, such as math, physics and chemistry, prior to starting your studies in SIT.
- To refresh your knowledge on fundamental concepts and techniques to solve math, physics or chemistry-related problems.
Are they for YOU?
- Yes. These preparatory courses fundamentally help you to be prepared before the start of your studies in SIT.
When will they be available?
- They will be available to you once you are matriculated. You can access them anywhere, anytime.
1) Student Orientation Camps
Date: Friday to Sunday, 21-23 August 2020 (Open to ALL programmes)
2) Day Zero – Compulsory for SIT and SIT joint degree programmes
Tuesday 1 September 2020, SIT@Dover
Wednesday 2 September 2020, SIT@Dover/SP
Thursday 3 September 2020, SIT@NYP/RP
Friday 4 September 20202, SIT@NP/TP
3) Club Fair (Please note that Matriculation Card collection is on the same day)
Date: Saturday, 29 August 2020
Have a special interest? Want your voice to be heard? At SIT, we have more than 120 Student Management Committees, Special Interest, Sports and Performing Arts clubs to choose from. Come see what your seniors have planned for you. Don't' miss out on our University Life!
Applicants who have NOT matriculated
Should you wish to withdraw from SIT before the matriculation process is completed, do state your reason(s) for withdrawal in an e-mail to the Admissions Division.
Students who HAVE matriculated
For students who have completed the matriculation exercise and have been officially matriculated into SIT, please refer to the Student Intranet for more information on the withdrawal process and implications.
Students enrolled into SIT Conferred and Joint-Degree Programmes are required to refer to Academic Guide for the Withdrawal application closing dates and the impact on grading.
For any clarifications please contact the Registrar’s Office: Registrar@SingaporeTech.edu.sg (6592 2091)
Should you require assistance, please contact the relevant departments below:
|General Line (Registrar's Office)||General Enquiries regarding matriculation||6592 email@example.com|
|Academic Programmes||Academic Advising||6592 2021||AcdPrg@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Admissions||Admission Matters and Student’s Pass Application for new Students||6592 1136||Adm@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Financial Assistance Schemes and Scholarships Application|
|Centre for Career Readiness||Career Coaching Guidance, Career Networking Events and Integrated Work Study Programme||6592 8150||CareerReadiness@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|IT Helpdesk||SIT Email/Account Access and Software Licences||6746 6515||IThelpdesk@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Student Finance||Billings and GIRO Enquiries||6592 8149||StudentFinance@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|
|Student Life||Disability Support Services, Student Activities/Clubs/Management Committees, Student Insurance and Student Orientation Camp||6592 1191||Sld@SingaporeTech.edu.sg|