The X Inc Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time BBA in Food Business Management (Culinary Arts) or the Bachelor of Hospitality Business (Honours) degree programme at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from FoodXervices Inc Pte Ltd, a leading distributor of products catering to a wide variety of F&B and hospitality establishments. FoodXervices takes pride in serving its customers like how a concierge would in a hotel, breaking the norms of any regular distribution company.