TES-AMM Singapore Bursary
The TES-AMM Singapore Bursary is established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing any of the full-time undergraduate degree offered by the Institute:
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents;
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,200.
Tenure and Benefits of the Award:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from TES-AMM (Singapore) Pte Ltd, a global leader in sustainable technology services and bespoke solutions that helps clients manage the commissioning, deployment, and retirement of technology devices and components. It focuses on eliminating the risks surrounding data security, compliance and environmental impact.