MMM Contract Service Bursary
The MMM Contract Service Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any of the following programmes:
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Malaichamy Mani.