The Microcast Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time SIT-conferred degree programmes (including joint degree programmes) at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates pursuing full-time SIT-conferred degree programmes (including joint degree programmes) offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Microcast Pte Ltd, a supplier of precision zinc components with a mission to be a leading global player in the precision zinc die casting industry offering a fully integrated range of engineering services so as to achieve total customer satisfaction.