The Kenyon Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing one of the following full-time undergraduate degree programmes at SIT:
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Interior Design;
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Design Engineering;
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechatronics;
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Pharmaceutical Engineering;
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Systems Engineering (Electromechanical Systems);
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering & Information Technology.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees only.
- Recipient of this Bursary may hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from Kenyon Pte Ltd, which is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in China. Its staff of 1,100 includes a team of a hundred experienced engineers and designers undertaking turnkey projects in M&E works, with a focus in the electronics, pharmaceuticals and high-purity gas industries. Kenyon also fabricates pharmaceutical modular skids and ultra purity gas panels and manufactures ETFE (Ethylene TetrafluoroEthylene) coated ducts.