The Inspire Bursary is established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates enrolled in any SIT-conferred degree programme (including both SIT’s own degree programmes and joint degree programmes).
- Singapore Citizens.
- Living in a 4-room HDB flat or smaller.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000, and is applicable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may not hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from an anonymous donor, who believes that a small act of kindness is still enough to touch the life of another person. It is his hope that the recipients of this Bursary will embrace this philosophy to pay it forward for a better future.