The Hong Leong Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time SIT-conferred degree programmes (including joint degree programmes) at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduates pursuing full-time degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from the Hong Leong Foundation, which was formed as the main driver of the Hong Leong Group’s philanthropic initiatives. Its aim is to create opportunities for Singapore to grow and develop by fostering education, helping the elderly and needy to lead fulfilling, healthy and active lives, as well as supporting culture and the arts.