The Firefense Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time SIT-conferred degree programmes (including joint degree programmes) at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates pursuing full-time SIT-conferred degree programmes (including joint degree programmes) offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Firefense Pte Ltd, a company focusing on delivering secured software applications and providing security testing services. Firefense works closely with major system integrators, with clients ranging from SMEs to government agencies.