The Business Engineers Asia Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,500.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Business Engineers Asia Pte Ltd. Business Engineers Asia (BEA) is focused on creating a perfect platform and business process for companies in the FMCG and retail industry. BEA is a strategic partner to various organisations and business entities, both local and foreign.