Aegis Building & Engineering Bursary
The Aegis Building & Engineering Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services) and the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Land) degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing either of the following programmes:
- BEng (Hons) Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- BEng (Hons) Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Land)
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees and miscellaneous fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Aegis Building & Engineering Pte Ltd. Established in 2002, Aegis’s pursuit of excellence in providing the best conservation, maintenance and repair services for buildings has made it a clear leader in the industry.