Current students seeking transfer to another degree programme are to submit their application during the stipulated application window stated in the table below.
|Transfer Category||Application Period for change of programme||Outcome of Application|
|Transfer within DigiPen programmes (including SEEMS)||2 months prior to the commencement of the next semester of the new degree programme||2 weeks before commencement of next semester of the new degree programme|
|Transfer within Marine programmes under Newcastle University (Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture & Offshore Engineering)||Within the first 2 weeks of either semester 1 or semester 2||Third week of either semester 1 or semester 2 of academic year|
|Transfer within University of Glasgow (Mechanical Design Engineering & Mechatronics).||Prior to the end of week 2 of semester 1||Third week of semester 1 of academic year|
|All other transfers||January – March||April - May|
Applications submitted outside of this period will STRICTLY not be accepted.
Students are required to submit the following documents to the Registrar's Office (please mail the documents to: registrar@SingaporeTech.edu.sg), you may also submit the hardcopy documents to any of the Student Services Centres.
- A scanned copy of the duly completed Change of Programme form (located in the Student Portal)
- Polytechnic Diploma Transcript or GCE A-Level results or equivalent
- Latest results of the current degree programme in SIT
All transfers will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Applicants may be required to undergo an interview and/or written test to assess their suitability for the new programme.
- Students are strongly encouraged to seek the advice of their current Programme Director before requesting for a change of programme.
- Submission of a change of programme application does not constitute the approval of your application into the new programme.
- The Programme Director of the new programme reserves the right to reject your application.
- Students are to note that they are restricted to change to only one programme per application window, except for the change within some OU programmes.
- MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy
Students who had received MOE Tuition Grant for their previous SIT programme will be eligible for Tuition Grant up to normal programme duration for their new SIT programme less the number of semesters/trimesters of Tuition Grant received for their previous SIT programme.