The Lean Transformation Innovation Centre (LTIC) serves as a resource centre for companies to learn more about lean thinking and practices through masterclasses and conferences with the objective of building lean capability. By working with local companies to identify and address performance gaps with sustainable solutions for long-term productivity gains, LTIC is able to share lean knowledge with local and regional participants from the industry and community.
- Specialised Lean Programmes to train your staff
- Subsidised training fees for Lean Programmes
- Internal grants to fund industry projects
- Expertise from SIT’s faculty to solve industry problems
- Access to SIT’s students to support industry projects
- Networking opportunities among lean coaches and practitioners
|28 March 2017|
Other Programmes Offered:
- Annual CXO Lean Summit (March)
- Lean Improvement Projects
- Lean Masterclasses
- Lean Workshops
For registration and customisation of programmes and/or for more information, please contact Lean@SingaporeTech.edu.sg.
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), through the Enterprise & Innovation Hub, launched the Lean Transformation Innovation Centre (LTIC) on 10 March 2016. Through this collaboration with Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Boston-based Lean Enterprise Institute (LEI), SIT envisions that LTIC will be a focal resource centre for SMEs to acquire relevant knowledge, provide manpower training and also co-develop technological solutions that will help them to be more manpower-lean.