Offered by the Singapore Maritime Foundation (SMF)
The MaritimeONE scholarship programme seeks to groom young talents to be the future leaders of the maritime industry. The MaritimeONE scholarship sponsors are some of the most reputable brand names in the maritime industry and they have pledged their commitment to nurturing the youth by providing the funding for scholarships and offering great career opportunities in their companies.
- The applicant must have been offered a place to study a full-time undergraduate programme with SIT and its overseas university partner, and accepted the offer
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or International Students may choose to apply
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills and character
- Active CCA records demonstrating leadership qualities and community involvement
- Demonstrate interest in maritime business and intention to pursue career in maritime industry
Eligible SIT Programmes
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Naval Architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Offshore Engineering
Please refer to the MaritimeONE scholarship page.
Application Period: Mar/Apr 2012
Please visit MaritimeONE scholarship programme for more information.
Pleas visit SMF for more information.